Help improve machine translation by localizing s that will be used to collect low resource languages.
• Hausa Speaker (Native or Bilingual)
• Translation and/or linguistics experience
• Commit to a minimum of 5 hours a week for the next 2 – 3 week (with the possibility of more work after data has been collected.)
How to apply?
1. Visit the Appen website here:
2. Choose Hausa (Nigeria) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click Submit Application.
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects‘ Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra while at the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends and family!
Work from home with flexible hours
You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Mention Jabazar.com when calling seller to get a good deal